- We hand select the finest North America lumber.
- All surfaces are meticulously hand sanded with fine grit sand paper to provide the ideal canvas for the finishing process.
- Dust particles are blown, brushed, and wiped by hand from the surface prior to each step of the process.
- Depending on stain color, we utilize a specially formulated, two or three step colour process to achieve the final colour. First, a no wipe hand sprayed grain-enhancing dye stain is applied to enhance the natural characteristics of the wood.
- A no wipe hand sprayed pigmented stain is applied to soften and add a rich feel to the first stain coat.
- Depending on final stain colour, a third no wipe hand sprayed pigmented stain may be applied to complete the color process.
- Product is oven dried at specific times and temperatures before moving on to the first sealer coat.